StatWinewww.statwine.com is owned by StatWine
Siège social :
Publishing Manager : Mr. Alain BRINGOLF
Concept / Webmastering : PMP Concept
1. StatWine authorizes the access to this site only for a purely personal and private use. Any copy of the information contained in this site can be made only for information purposes and is strictly reserved for a private use within the meaning of the article L 122-5 2° of the Intellectual Property Code. Any other use or reproduction is prohibited.
2. The creation of a hypertext link to StatWine is only authorized towards the address of the site's home page : http://www.statwine.com. StatWine.com is not responsible for the contents of other web sites linked or leading to this Site. Any links to other sites or to any pages off this Site are used at User's own risk.
3. While StatWine makes every reasonable effort to use reliable, comprehensive information, we make no representation or warranty of any kind that the information contained on this Site is accurate, complete or up to date. StatWine disclaims all liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that may result directly or indirectly as a result of your use of such information.
4. Neither StatWine, its officers, directors, employees and affiliates, nor any third party information providers, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates and shareholders will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever that any User may incur directly or indirectly as a result of User's access to this Site or of the use of information or opinions available through the Site or of User's inability to access or use the Site or the information or opinions contained therein. In particular, in no event will StatWine.com, its officers, directors, employees and affiliates be liable or responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of a technical or other error, failure to transfer information, a surcharge of the system, problematic use, interruption of service (including but not limited to maintenance service), a delay in the transmission of information, incompatibility between this Site and User's files and/or software (including User's browser) and/or computer, any dysfunction or interference, the transmission of a virus or worm to User's computer, illegal access (e.g. hackers), the intentional blocking of telecommunication tools and networks (e.g. as a result of massive e-mail or denial of access attacks) or for any other error or omission of network or telecommunications providers or operators.
5. StatWine policy is one of on-going product update and revision. The contents of StatWine.com's data base are, at least, annually revised. At any time, the product's contents can be the subject to revisions. The Administrators of StatWine.com are solely entitled to decide of the content, the frequency and of the moment of such updates and revisions.
6. By viewing and using the Site, the User expressly agrees to all such new terms and conditions.
This site as well as the data which appears in it, in particular the texts, downloaded elements, programs, fixed or animated images and so forth, are protected by copyright.
Except contrary statements, all elements of intellectual property, marks, commercial names and logos are the property of StatWine and cannot be used without their authorization.
The logotype used on this Site is registered as a trademark.
It is of the User's responsibility to respect the whole of the applicable copyright laws.
StatWine can collect data regarding the use of the Site (including the User's IP address) which are used for statistical or security purposes, for monitoring the system, for management and marketing purposes, and in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. These data are anonymous. StatWine.com only collects data personally identifying the User when such data are supplied voluntarily. Appropriate security measures are taken to ensure that third parties cannot gain access to such information. In no case such data can be sold to third parties.